Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Resting and Doing My Therapies

Rested much over the Memorial Day weekend. Slept well, which has a lot to do with timing my pain meds effectively. I have my good friend Kristin Cook staying with me to help with cooking, cleaning, shopping, organizing my supplements. Kristin stays until a week from today...I am blessed. My friend is keeping on a nutrient-dense, junk-free diet, paleostyle plus tubers, basically. I am keeping up with my supplements, a long list, and also the intravenous therapies I am getting. Just bought a used Norwalk juicer, and will try to incorporate green juices more. I am watching the old Bob Newhart Show from the 70s on Hulu.com. If you've never been to Hulu.com, check it out, tons of TV shows there on demand.

I also bought a trumpet on eBay for $55 to play and keep my lungs strong. Used to play the trumpet, now it is not just fun but medicinal. I try not to watch the news, because the oil spill and other things just stress me out. Feeling stronger and more relaxed. I look forward in the coming months to have more detailed testing to see how all these interventions are affecting my tumor size. I am gradually feeling better and better, that's for sure.

For anyone wanting to help stem my boredom, I have a wish list on amazon.com with many inexpensive movies up there. Thank you in advance.

Love,
Robert

4 comments:

  1. Dear Robert,
    Where do we send the wish list gifts from Amazon.com?
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony,
    Just order them by clicking through the item, and they'll get to me, thanks. Or, here is my address:

    Robert Crayhon
    717 Tom Mix Trail
    Prescott, AZ 86301

    Thanks so much!
    Love,
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Robert,
    A gift is on its way to you. A very small thank you for impacting my nutrition practice, even though we have never met. Wishing you all the best and a very speedy raod to full health.
    Tony, Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert,
    My name is Charles and your blog was recommended by a friend. i too am battling cancer and just wanted to send some love and inspiration your way. Keep eating well and stay positive and you are sure to come out the other side free and clear of the disease. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete